29 May, 2009

Bukit Tinggi, Pahang, 16th May 2009

Went to Bukit Tinggi on Saturday 16/05/2009 with my brother ,Rosman, and my son Ilyas to try out an new birding location. It wasn't very far ( approx. 35 min) from my place in Tmn. Melawati.

 
DSC_0061
Tongue-licking good! This Streaked Spiderhunter ( local name: Kelicap Jantung Pisang) was really enjoying her fresh supply of nectar. Photographs taken in the Botanical Garden.
DSC_0131

DSC_0142
  She relishes publicity. She just sat there while the cameras were snapping .

 

DSC_0028 DSC_0172
  Silver–Breasted Broadbill. She was flying in and out bringing
food to her chicks.

DSC_0101

Orchaceous Bulbul looking for insects in between the flower petals. (Japanese Garden).

I’m quite satisfied with the results of the outing. All species were lifers to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment